2015 Senior Ambassador Program | Massachusetts High School Senior Photographer
Here are a few things that make a great Senior Ambassador:
– Loves to be in front of the camera and have a good time.
– Excited to experience a fun, unique session that will showcase you and your personality.
– Able to share portraits and Ambassador images with other seniors you may or may not know.
– Wants to earn incredible rewards for referring friends and classmates to Linda Grant Photography.
Benefits of the Ambassador Program- A mini portrait session held in the Month of April or May (free of charge). After your session you will receive:
- Rep Cards to share and hand out to your friends.
- A 5×7 Ambassador book of your favorite portraits to share.
- A gallery of your images to share with your family and friends.
- A personalized social media ad displaying your images and to tag and post to your friends and
– Your photos featured on our Website, Blog, Facebook and Google +
– A FREE Senior Session ($300 Value) - a 2-3 hour on location shoot with 2-3 outfit changes. We determine the location, you supply the clothing. Session must be held by September 30, 2014.
By referring your friends and peers to Linda Grant Photography, you will receive a $25 cash reward for each referral once their session is complete. In addition to the cash rewards we are offering the following: - After 5 referrals receive 25% off all products and print packages
- After 10 referrals receive 50% off all products and print packages How do I apply? Before you become an official Senior Ambassador, you MUST have your parent or legal guardians permission. Once you have their permission, go HERE and fill out the application. Applications will be accepted through 11:59 PM on Saturday, April 5.
Contact us now, don’t miss out on your opportunity to shine!We look forward to capturing this special moment in your life.